Monday, December 1, 2008

Recommended by Alejandro, section 6



See how many cups of water you can donate by testing your knowledge about the world. Each correct answer means you will be donating 10 cups. Good luck!

How far would you go to end poverty? Your mission here is to locate the place given to you [e.g. Rome, Italy] and how many cups of water we donate on your behalf depends on how accurate your answer is. Once you have located one city or landmark, another location will be shown to you. You may play the game however many times you wish. Of course, the more you play and the more you are correct, the greater difference you will make with your donation.

5 comments:

genesis fuentes said...

como hago para jugarlo no puedo.............

genesis fuentes said...

como hago para jugarlo no puedo.............

genesis fuentes said...

ya lo vi esta muy buena me di cuenta que no se mucho de paises llgue de broma al nivel medio les recomiendo que lo jueguen ayuda muchisimo para ubicarse

Anonymous said...

I like to me greatly the game it`s entertained and I also realized that not much of geography, I come to the average level and donate 46 water cups. I was playing several times but this it was the maximum level to which I come.

Anonymous said...

En verdad esta bueno debido a que por lo menos a mi me enseño a darme cuenta que me falta conocer un poco mas de geografia.Llegue al nivel medio porque en verdad de ahi no paso pero me gusto bastante.. :-)